Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome to "The Skeptical Spiritualist"

Welcome all to a blog that seeks to provide a resource for people who want to have a conversation about unexplained experiences in a validating, nonjudgmental environment that is also analytically rigorous and deeply respectful of differing worldviews. Please take a moment to read the "Why This Blog?" and "Who Am I?" pages, and feel free to contact me at any time if you would like to talk about your experiences or you have an idea for the blog.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sibyl

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sibyl - was doing a search to see if anyone had coined the phrase that seems to describe where I'm at. Look forward to our future discussions. It's not cohesive, but I've chronicled my journey to this point on my own blog. I tend toward long posts riding a whole train of thought, but these two serve well for someone to get to know me:
    http://grimgriz.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-i-found-religion-through-science.html

    http://grimgriz.blogspot.com/2011/12/dont-write-yourself-off.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Griz. You seem to be on a very intense and fulfilling spiritual and intellectual journey. I salute you! I haven't gotten around to posting much lately, but I will keep working on this blog as the opportunity presents itself.

    ReplyDelete